Revolutionizing Last Mile Transport
An eco-friendly, fuel efficient and economically competitive vehicle for first and last mile transportation.
A truly versatile vehicle
Aesthetically designed to suit multiple first and last mile transportation needs.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE QUTE LPG
Powered by the 217CC DTSi engine, the Qute is zippy in performance with 9.9 kW power and 19.6 nm torque. It can surprise you with its ability to go up inclines and carry load.
The liquid cooled DTSi engine with closed loop Fi system gives the Qute a fuel efficiency which is up to 60% higher* than other small cars.
*As per IDC BS3 only
Qute has a high strength, monocoque body and impact resistant plastic closures and doors. Apart from this a reinforced rooftop and seat-belts provide ample safety for the occupants.
With a turning radius of just 3.5 m, Qute is very easy to manoeuvre in dense traffic conditions.
Smart Eco-friendly vehicle
Sample the specifications. It emits 40% lower CO2* than any other small car. Now, that’s a vehicle for a greener planet.
*As per IDC BS3 only
Qute has ample storage for your luggage -191 litres to be precise. And the options are spread across the front bonnet, glove box under the seat and the rear. If you fold the rear seats you get a whopping 850 litres of space.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four stroke, spark-ignition, Single cylinder engine
- Max Power: 8.72 Kw at 5500 RPM
- Max Torque: 17.1 Nm at 4000 RPM
- Displacement: 216.6 cc
- Max Speed:70 km/h, 5th Gear
- Bore x Stroke:63.5 mm x 68.4 mm
- Transmission:Constant Mesh. 5Forward 1Reverse
- Clutch:Wet Multi-Disc Clutch
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Dia 180 mm
- Brake Size Rear: Dia 180 mm
- Tyre Front: 135/70 R12 S69 (Radial & Tubeless)
- Tyre Rear: 135/70 R12 S69 (Radial Tubeless)
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic with H-split, Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic with H-split, Drum
- Wheel Base: 1925 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2752 mm x 1312 mm x 1652 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm-Unladen
- Suspension Front: Independent Suspension. Twin leading arm with ARB
- Kerb Weight: 489 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 20.6 litres (Water Capacity)
- Suspension Rear: Independent suspension. Coil spring, Semi trailing arm.
- System: 12V DC, Negative earth
- Battery: 12V 26Ah
- Horn: 12V,DC
- Side Indicator Lamp: 5W
- Tail Lamps: 5W/21W
- Reverse Lamp: 10 W
- Wiper motor: 12Volts, Single speed
- Head Lamps: HS4, 60/55W