PULSAR RS200 FI ABS
The Next Level of Performance Biking
The RS200 takes your riding experience to an all-new level with an advanced 199.5cc engine and features engineered for you to race past the city bustle.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Graphite Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Hop onto the RS200 with the ever-ready posture of a racer, fronted with a muscular frame and devil’s eyes for a headlamp. A chiselled build with a throaty race exhaust announces you’re a maverick of speed.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR RS200 FI ABS
Triple Spark 4-Valve DTS-i Engine
Spear past the city crowd, with an advanced 199.5cc DTS-I engine that’s built for speed, coupled with technology that makes dabbling in city traffic as effortless as gameplay.
Rev to new speeds and leave competition on the road behind, with ABS coupled with a 300mm front disc and 230mm read disc brake to cut to a safe halt.
Twin Projector Lamps
Styled like the Devils Eyes, to cut through thick darkness as you safely zoom by.
Maintain your pace in any circumstance from fuel injection that ensures constant delivery of power, while maintaining fuel efficiency.
Glide past city traffic to seamlessly pick up pace on open roads with liquid cooling to ensure you’re engine never breaks a sweat.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Carve quick turns and shoot past rebellious roads with superior suspension designed to reduce riding shock.
Lean into speed with maximum control and riding stability from a specially-designed perimeter frame.
Let out a throaty roar each time you hit the finish line, or to announce you’re around the block.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke single cylinder, 4 valve, Triple spark, FI
- Max Power: 24.5 @ 9750 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.6 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Transmission:6 Speed constant mesh
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 300 mm dia disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230 mm dia disc
- Tyre Front: 100/80 - 17, 52 P, Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 130/70 - 17, 62 P, Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Disc, Dual channel ABS
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Disc, Dual channel ABS
- Wheel Base: 1355 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1999 mm X 765 mm X 1114 mm
- Ground Clearance: 157 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Front Fork with double anti-friction Bush, 120mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 165 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 13 L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox mono shock absorber, 110 mm fork travel
- System: 12 V Full DC MF
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 55 W Low beam
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 65W- High Beam
- Head Lamps: Twin Projector