Maxima X Wide LPG
The Maxima range is powered by a 236CC LPG or a 470CC diesel engine. Which means, you can do more trips, carry more passengers or load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The Maxima has a bigger cabin space with more headroom, providing for a comfortable and roomier ride - for more passengers. This in effect, can maximize your earnings as well.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE Maxima X Wide LPG
The Maxima is powered by a 236CC LPG or 470CC diesel engine. Which means, you can do more trips, carry more passengers or load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The new hi-tech Constant Velocity Shaft with tripod bush joints gives you a maintenance-free drive for 100,000 km. It also offers you a smooth drive even with heavy loads.
The first-in-class front fork with twin shock absorbers gives you a car-type driving comfort on any type of road.
BIGGER 10” TYRES
The Maxima range with bigger tyres enable car type driving comfort over all types of road conditions.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four stroke, Spark Ignition engine
- Max Power: 8.10 KW @ 4750 rpm
- Max Torque: 17.55 Nm @ 3250 rpm
- Displacement: 236.2 CC
- Max Speed:60 kmph
- Bore x Stroke:67 mm X 67 mm
- Transmission:4 forward & 1 reverse
- Clutch:Wet, Multi Plate
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 4.50 - 10, 8 P.R.
- Tyre Rear: 4.50 - 10, 8 P.R.
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Leading Trailing Type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Leading Trailing Type
- Wheel Base: 2025 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 3073 mm x 1490 mm x 1855 mm
- Suspension Front: Fork with Swing Arm and Anti-dive link, Twin Hydraulic shock absorbers and Helical springs
- Kerb Weight: 506 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 20.6 L
- Suspension Rear: Independently sprung rear wheels by trailing arms with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- System: 12V DC
- Battery: 12V, 32 AH
- Tail Lamps: 12V 21/5W
- Reverse Lamp: 12 V, 10W
- Head Lamps: 12V 35/35W (HS1)